Banfield Hollow is set on over 100 acres of slow rolling fields, mountain views, forest and conservation lands, this planned unit development (PUD) is the perfect place to call home. Quite literally minutes from all the activities that make Mount Washington Valley a desirable destination, this private residential community offers alluring benefits for those seeking an active lifestyle without all the maintenance of a traditional single family home.
Banfield Hollow is an association maintained neighborhood with 35 single family homes and seven 2-acre house lots.
There are 2 single family home designs to choose from with many option packages available to customize your home to meet your needs.
More Banfield Hollow Photos
Discover The Brookside at Banfield Hollow
• Onsite well and septic with private driveways
• Stick built – 2” x 6” construction
• Hot air heat (by propane)
• 150 amp. electric service with smoke detectors to code
• Hardwood floors in the living/kitchen and dining rooms
• Gas fireplace – sealed unit
• 25’ perimeter around the house – exclusive usage
• Wood accent ceiling in living room
• Full Basement